30 October 2018- The pressure is on. We are one day away from Halloween which means scrambling for the perfect Halloween cocktails. Luckily, you can grab three recipes placed in Cosmopolitan, Esquire, and The Manual. Using simple ingredients from Art in the Age and Cooper’s Craft Bourbon, these spooky cocktails will be the talk of the party.
Caramel Old Fashioned
- 5 oz Coopers’ Craft Bourbon
- .75 oz apple brandy or Applejack
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 3 dashes Angostura or apple bitters
- Garnish suggestions: Caramel apple sucker, apple drizzled in caramel, apple chips
Muddle 1 tsp of brown sugar in 1.5 oz of Cooper’s Craft Bourbon until dissolved. Add ice and remaining ingredients. Stir for 10 seconds then strain into an ice-filled glass garnished with an apple wedge and caramel drizzle.
The Vampire Hex
- 2 1/2 oz. Powderhorn rye vodka
- 1/2 oz. dry vermouth (Dolin or Tribuno)
- 3/4 oz. olive brine
- 5-6 drops Addition Garlic Cocktail Spice bitters
Add ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir. Strain into a chilled glass and garnish with garlic stuffed olives.
- 5 oz Bloody Butcher Bourbon
- 2 dashes of Dram Palo Santo Bitters
- Garnish suggestions: cotton candy “web”
Combine ingredients topped with bitters. Serve over a round ice cube with a toy spider in the center. Garnish with a cotton candy web.