August 1, 2019 – The Bourse, Philadelphia’s artisan food hall on Independence Mall, is excited to announce the launch of Bourse Bites, an all-new happy hour taking place every Wednesday from 4 to 7 pm with $3, $4, and $5 offerings from all 20+ vendors.
Guests can now enjoy specials on food and beverage from each food hall vendor during an extended 4 to 7 pm happy hour every Wednesday, in addition to The Bourse’s daily 5 to 7 pm happy hour. Offerings include: $3 small cold brew from Menagerie; $4 Leche Flan from Lalo; $4 hand roll from Abunai Poke; a $5 chicken slider from Freebyrd Chicken; $5 Toast Malone from Mighty Melt, and more.
“The Bourse Bites hump day happy hour offers locals and visitors an extended and affordable happy hour once a week, allowing guests to enjoy bites and booze from multiple vendors without overdoing it or breaking the bank,” said Kelly Duffy, General Manager of The Bourse Food Hall.
Bourse Bites offerings include:
- Barry’s Buns – Sticky bun
- FreeByrd Chicken – 24 oz. beer
- Menagerie Coffee – Small cold brew or small iced tea
- Mighty Melt – Founders All Day IPA
- Rebel Taco – Traditional taco
- TaKorean – Single taco
- #getfried – Waffle cut, straight cut or hand cut fries with any sauce
- Bluebird Distilling – 1 oz dram of any spirit
- Abunai Poke – Spicy Tuna roll, Abunai roll, or California roll with seaweed salad
- Barry’s Buns – Chocolate Peanut Bar, Lemon Bar, Raspberry Oat Bar, Brownie or Blondie
- Bricco Pizzeria – “Mini slice”
- Bronze Table – 2 for $4 ravioli or half piadina sandwich
- Lalo – Leche Flan
- Menagerie Coffee – Large cold brew, large iced tea or cappuccino
- Pinch. – Bubble tea with one topping
- Rebel Taco – Specialty taco
- TAPS Fill Station – Select craft beer
- Baby Buns – Pork Jawn or glass of rosé
- Barry’s Buns – Waffle or cup of mini buns
- FreeByrd Chicken – Chicken slider (any style)
- Grubhouse – Bacon Bloody Mary, fried pickles or five wings
- Lalo – Lumpia Shanghai or San Miguel Pilsner
- Marino Bros. – Mozzarella Sticks
- Mighty Melt – Honey whipped Chevre with arugula and prosciutto on sesame sourdough toast
- Pinch. – 3 dumplings (pork, chicken or veggie) and choice of side
- Prescription Chicken – Full-sized Hangover Soup or Grandma Style Soup
- Rebel Taco – Traditional margarita
- Rustica – Meatball slider
- Scoop DeVille – Small scoop
Additionally, guests can enjoy 20% off their purchase at Bonatsos’ Flower Shop and Art Star every Wednesday from 4-7 pm.
The Bourse Food Hall is located at 111 S. Independence Mall E across the street from Independence Mall.