June 19, 2019- The Bourse, Philadelphia’s artisan food hall on Independence Mall, and SWEAT FITNESS, Philadelphia’s premier fitness club, are teaming up for a charitable summerlong Yoga Pop-Up series benefitting Philadelphia area charities.
The classes will be offered 9 am – 10 am every Saturday during the summer through Labor Day outside on The Bourse’s patio overlooking Independence Mall. Tickets are $5 and all proceeds benefit a featured rotating charity, including Morris Animal Refuge, Focused Athletics, and Broad Street Ministry.
Guests will Vinyasa flow through different poses lead by a SWEAT Fitness trainer and then be rewarded for their sweat sessions with a complimentary brunch item from rotating vendors, including Barry’s Buns, Grubhouse, and Mighty Melt.
Tickets for the first class, Sun’s Out Buns Out with Barry’s Buns, are available now. Tickets are $5 and include any sticky bun and a 16 oz. coffee while supporting Morris Animal Refuge.
- June 22 – July 20: Sun’s Out Buns Out with Barry’s Buns
- Ticket includes any sticky bun and 16 oz. coffee
- July 27 – August 17: NOM-aste with Grubhouse
- Ticket includes choice of Bloody Mary or Breakfast sandwich
- August 24 – September 7: Avo-Cardio with Mighty Melt
- Ticket includes choice of avocado toast or breakfast sandwich
. . . . . . . . . . .
– Eleanor King