April 16, 2020 – During this uncertain and unsettling time, The Bourse, Old City’s modern artisanal food hall on Independence Mall, is pleased to announce “Taste of The Bourse”: fare from five food hall vendors delivered to your front door in one order via Grubhub — perfect for families, those working from home and anyone looking for delicious fare in the comfort of their own home.
Scoop DeVille, Prescription Chicken, FreeByrd, Grubhouse and Abunai Poke have teamed up to offer a Bourse Food Hall experience via Grubhub, including mix-and-match meals, combos, and more. The “Taste of The Bourse” Grubhub landing page can be found here.
Housebound fans of The Bourse Food Hall are invited to select from the following choices: Grubhouse Bacon Cheeseburger, Freebyrd Curly Fries, and Scoop DeVille Oreo Milkshake combo, as well as Abunai Build Your Own Poke Bowl, FreeByrd Chicken Sandwich, Prescription Chicken Grandma Style Soup and more.
“While we are temporarily closed due to the City of Philadelphia’s mandate, we still wanted to be able to offer our guests the food hall experience,” said Victoria Greer, Marketplace Manager. “Now, with one tap, guests can enjoy a bacon cheeseburger from Grubhouse, curly fries from Freebyrd, and an oreo milkshake from Scoop DeVille! Working from home just got a lot more interesting.”
Check out the full details below!
- Burger, Fries and Shake Combo($19.49) – Grubhouse Bacon Cheeseburger, FreeByrd Curly Fries, and Scoop DeVille medium Oreo Milkshake
- Chicken Sandwich, Fries and Shake Combo($19.49) – FreeByrd Fried Chicken Sandwich, FreeByrd Curly Fries, medium black & white malted milkshake
- “Dip Your Fries in Your Shake”($9.99) – FreeByrd Curly Fries and Scoop DeVille medium Salted Caramel Milkshake
- FreeByrd Wings($6.99+)
- Scoop DeVille Cinnabun Gooey Bites($4.50)
- Grubhouse Chicken & Waffle($14) – Choice of traditional or Nashville hot chicken on waffle with country gravy and bourbon maple syrup
- Abunai Build Your Own Poke Bowl($11.50+)
- Prescription Chicken Grandma Style Soup($12.00) – Just like Grandma used to make: rich chicken soup served with pulled chicken, sautéed veggies, and your choice of Matzah Balls or egg noodles
- Scoop DeVille Chipwich($5.00)
Additional options include frozen quarts of soup from Prescription Chicken ($12+) and three quarts of ice cream from Scoop DeVille ($29.99) for those looking to stock their freezers.
Grubhub’s The Bourse Food Hall Experience will service patrons within Center City Philadelphia, from Tasker St. to Girard Ave., river to river.
111 S Independence Mall E | https://theboursephilly.com