March 2, 2020 – After raising over $15,000 in its debut year, the Pink Boots Society is gearing up for more amazing women-made brews. In celebration of Women’s History Month and the upcoming Bold Women & Beer Festival, prominent women of Philadelphia’s beer industry and members of the local Chapter of the Pink Boots Society, are coming together for a collaborative brew day at Triple Bottom Brewing on March 5.
The collaborative brew will be available at Pink Boots breweries and taprooms as well as the Bold Women & Beer Festival on May 16 at Love City Brewing. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Pink Boots Society – Philadelphia Area Chapter Scholarship Fund. The festival will be 1-6 pm. The event will boast food trucks, live music, and over 40 breweries from Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Additional Women’s History Month collaborative brews will take place at regional breweries, will take place at:
- Attic Brewing Co. – Germantown/Philadelphia
- Axe and Arrow Brewery – New Jersey
- Braeloch Brewing – Kennett Square
- Cape May Brewing – Cape May, New Jersey
- Love City Brewing – Philadelphia
- Stolen Sun Brewing – Exton
- Tannery Run Brew Works – Ambler
- Urban Village Brewing Co. – Philadelphia
- Wallanpaupack Brewing Company – Wallanpaupack
- Zeroday Brewing Company – Harrisburg
These brews will be available at their respective breweries and taprooms as well as at the Bold Women & Beer Festival at Love City Brewing on May 16.
Tickets for the Bold Women and Beer Festival are available for $10 – $65 at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bold-women-beer-festival-tickets-58375932987. More information at https://www.boldwomenandbeer.com/.